My name is Daniel Chavez and i like to draw, paint… and learn !
· March 2008, Freelance illustration for Tokkun Studio. (http://www.tokkunstudio.com/)
· January/February 2009, Freelance illustrations for unreleased Shadowrun Book. (http://catalystgamelabs.com/)
· July 2009 - June 2010, working full-time contractor at Bungie Studios.
· June 2010 - November, working full-time at Blizzard Entertainment.
· November 2013 - April 2014, working full-time at Kojima Productions - Los Angeles
· June 2014 - Present, working full-time at 343i in Redmond WA.
As a professional, I can assure to provide:
· Efficiency, reliability and accuracy in my tasks.
· Strong imagination drawing skills in traditional and digital media.
· Strong skills in character design, environment design, industrial design, anatomy, and illustration.
· Advanced knowledge of Photoshop.
· Fluent in English, French, and understand Spanish.
· Attended art and architecture classes at Mesa Community College from Spring 2007 to Fall 2008.
· Attended from March 28 to March 31 2009 the International Art & Design Conceptart.Org Workshop